Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Another FIRST for Chester - Billboard #1 Song by Avery Sunshine

Adult R&B Songs
*** No. 1 (1 week)*** "Call My Name" Avery Sunshine
Singer/songwriter Avery Sunshine brightens Adult R&B Songs with her first No. 1 on the ranking, elegant love song "Call My Name." "This is so surreal. My breath has been taken away," she beams. "What a great way to celebrate this holiday season. Thanks to my fans for believing in us. The best is yet to come.

Sunshine says that the song's success began in an organic way. "There is something magical and spiritual that happens when my partner Dana [Johnson] and I work together. This song was derived from a very honest space. I believe that when you work from a place of truth, the music finds a way to connect. Most of our career, we have been told to be something other than who we are. This No. 1 shows us that trusting your own voice is the answer."

1 comment: